• Ryle’s tube is used for nutritional feeding purposes or aspiration of intestinal secretions.
• Manufactured from non toxic, medical grade PVC compound.
• Distal end is coned with steel balls sealed into the tube to facilitates easy insertion.
• Four lateral eyes for efficient drainage.
• The tube is marked at 50, 60 and 70cm from the distal end for accurate placement into the abdomen.
• Radio opaque line provided throughout the tube for X-ray visualization.
• Proximal end is provided with Universal Funnel Connecter for easy extension.
• Also available SMD 601 L with Luer mount fitting.
• Sterile, Individually packed in peelable pouch & blister pack.
• Box of 50; Master Carton of 500
• Gross weight: 14.500kg
• Master Carton size: 790 x 275 x 475mm